In the past, I reviewed the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Power Toothbrush right here on the blog. I loved it so much that I am still using it on a daily basis.
Recently, I had the chance to review the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 Power Toothbrush.
Features of the ProfessionalCare 3000
- Removes up to 97% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas
- Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis
- Naturally whitens teeth in 21 days by removing surface stains
- Offers 3 modes for cleaning: clean, sensitive and polish
- Offers dentist inspired cupping action
- Pressure Sensor: Pulsations stop when brushing too hard
- Indicator bristles: Replace brush head every 3 months when bristles are faded half-way for a better clean
- Includes 4 brush heads: Oral-B Dual Clean for cleaning and freshening all in one brush head, Oral-B Precision Clean for a deep and thorough clean, Oral-B Sensitive for those who need gentle cleaning on teeth and gums, Oral-B ProWhite whitens teeth by removing surface stains.
I found the ProfessionalCare 3000 to be very similar to the ProfessionalCare 1000 in that it works the same and feels the same. I love having a brush that basically does the work for me. I believe the only difference between the 2 is that the 3000 offers a sensitive cleaning mode which I needed to use recently. I had some dental work done and my mouth was very sensitive for about a week. Having that option and still being able to brush my teeth and get them clean, was fabulous! Every time I brush my teeth with either powerbrush, my teeth feel so clean that it feels like I just had them professionally cleaned at my dentist. I would recommend any of the Oral-B powerbrushes to anyone including children.
From now until June 16, 2012, Oral-B is offering a $10 rebate when your purchase select Oral-B Powerbrushes. For more information or to download the rebate form, visit Oral-B.
Buy It: You can purchase the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 Powerbrush at many in store and online retailers across the country.
Win It: One lucky reader will win their very own Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 Powerbrush!
RULES: You must be 18 or older to enter and live in the US. Giveaway ends 6/20/12 at 11:59pm eastern time. One winner will be picked using Random.org and emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked. Use the Rafflecopter form to enter.
Disclosure: I received a complementary sample in order to facilitate a review. No other compensation was received. All opinions were honest and my own.a Rafflecopter giveaway