5 Shopping Tips - How to Best Maximize Online Shopping!
5 Shopping Tips
By Scott Fitterman of CouponCactus.com
1. Maximize value with online coupons: Always search for a coupon code to save money on
items you buy online during checkout. If the code you’re using doesn’t work for some reason,
contact CouponCactus.com via live chat – we will research it and fix the issue or give you a
different coupon code that works. When you use online coupons, make sure the coupon is
applied before you check out.
2. Use a cash back site: Sites like CouponCactus.com earn commissions for sales originating
from their sites, and they can share their commission with you in the form of cash back. It’s just
like a cash back credit card. You can earn cash back from thousands of online merchants. If
you’re not shopping through a cash back site, you’re throwing money away.
3. Exercise caution when combining coupons with cash back: You can use online coupons
and combine the savings with cash back features for extra value, but exercise caution: Some
coupon codes disqualify the order for cash back benefits, so read the cash back site’s coupon
details or ask CouponCactus.com via live chat if you are unsure.
4. Get holiday shopping done at least seven days before Christmas: If you’re shopping for
the holidays, remember that it takes time to ship your order and that this is the busiest time of
the year. Online retailers start dialing back holiday promotions and coupon codes about a week
before Christmas. The only things left after that are deals on overnight shipping. Complete your
shopping early to take full advantage of online deals.
5. Shop online for a tax break and free shipping: The malls and retail stores are crazy this
time of year. There is no point wasting gas and time and dealing with the aggravation you’ll find
at the crowded brick and mortar stores at holiday time when you can order your gifts online,
usually with no sales tax and no shipping costs, and have them delivered right to your door.
Disclosure: I received no product or compensation for this post.