Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
Here are my 4 top back to school tips:
1. Shop ahead of time while the sales are good! You can often get extremely cheap school supplies at Staples, Walmart and more. Sometimes as low as a penny!
2. Stock up on the supplies: Get enough supplies to last the entire school year while they are cheap. Load up on the cheap pens, pencils, paper etc.
3. Use coupons along with the cheap sales to make for free or even cheaper items.
4. To get children back into the school routine, start the schedule of getting up and going to bed a week or two ahead of time. This allows children to adapt to the schedule without being overwhelmed by the first day of school.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure:Just the Two of Us and Deals is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event! Disclosure: Just the Two of Us and Deals is not responsible for prize fulfillment and did not receive any compensation for posting. Giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media site.