But there's really no reason to be afraid of the shorter days and colder nights. Fresh snowfall, wind-chilled cheeks, and abundant layers of clothing are a natural part of winter. With at least six months of winter per year, the countries of the North embrace the cold months with enthusiasm—and they could teach us a thing or two about surviving winter.
I recently partnered with Kungs - Finnish producer of premium snow brushes and ice scrapers that are tested in the harshest Arctic conditions— to help spread the word on the exciting launch of these new products in the U.S., just in time for winter.
Made in a country with some of the severest winters on the planet, Kungs products combine Scandinavian design and ergonomics with the innovation, durability, and multi-functionality to handle anything winter throws at drivers.
Some quick facts about what separates Kungs snow brushes and ice scrapers from the alternatives:
- Kungs is the market leader in Northern Europe for winter car care accessories.
- Kungs products are designed, tested, and manufactured in extreme Finnish weather conditions—including testing in sub-zero temperatures and UV radiation!
- All Kungs products come with a three-year warranty (which is unheard of in this category).
- Kungs is environmentally friendly—using up to 17 different recycling methods for all waste generated during production. (This is so surprise, since Finland has been recognized as the greenest country in the world.)
- Kungs products are PVC-free and made of 100% polycarbonate.
- Year after year, Kungs has won awards in third-party tests across Europe (including most recently in Germany).
Disclosure: I will receive a Kungs premium Winter car care package in exchange for posting. No other compensation will be received. Any and all thoughts are honest, my own and may vary from yours.